Does anyone else have an internal ever-hungry peanut butter beast waiting to get out? I can’t get enough of the stuff. It is high in great fats, so a little of the stuff keeps you satiated until your next meal. These fast and easy peanut butter protein balls will satisfy both the creamy nut butter cravings and your chocolate ones too – while keeping your treats refined sugar free and high in important protein. The optional cacao nibs and buckwheat add an extra satisfying crunch that could be likened to a soft buttery biscuit. Get out your mixing bowl…pronto.
- Mix together the protein powder, almond meal and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Add your sweetener of choice and mid again.
- Stir in buckwheat (if using) and cacao nibs.
- Use your hands to clump the mixture together, before breaking off chunks to rolling into smaller balls.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 mins before serving.
These balls can be frozen too for an icy cookie-dough style treat!