- 2 zucchinis, grated
- ½ cup low-fat grated cheese (I use Live Free)
- ½ head broccoli, florets sliced
- 5 sundried tomatos, sliced
- 8 free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180°.
- In a medium glass dish, mix cheese, tomatoes, broccoli and zucchini.
- In a jug, lightly whisk eggs with milk and seasoning, then pour into glass dish.
- Using a spoon, lightly press down on vegetables until just submerged under egg mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs has set.
- Serve two slices with a light side salad for a tasty lunch.
Add any vegetables you prefer. Delicious with cubes of pumpkin and feta, or basil and cherry tomatoes. Get creative!
I cooked this at 180 F for 30 minutes, and the eggs were completely uncooked. Not even a little bit cooked! You may need to adjust temp/cook times..
I’m in Australia – its degrees C, not Fahrenheit x