If you’re anything like, me, you’re probably a little strapped for kitchen cupboard space. Mine is filled with a stupid amount of spices, crockery, glass jars filled with flours, nuts and seeds, and a WHOLE LOTTA tea. Potentially enough to start my own tea business, in fact.
Even though I’ve moved apartments recently, pan storage totally drives me insane – they are so bulky and never stack properly.
Hence my elation when I saw this new innovation from TEFAL: The Ingenio Range
It’s one of those innovations where you can’t quite understand how you’ve lived without it for so long, and why no one else has thought about it long ago.
How do handle-less pans sound?! STACKABLE, right!? Like, they actually stack properly and don’t have stupid protruding handles killing your vibe.
Why we love it:
This is the perfect solution for anyone who loves cooking but lacks storage space. The handles just hang out in my utensil drawer ready for use. Simple!
You can cook in the pans and lay them on your dinner table, detaching the handle to act like a bowl. Genius!
Then when you’ve done, you pop on the lid and store straight in the fridge, negating the need for plastic storage containers. No mess, less washing up = winning.
The low down:
These stainless-steel pans act like regular pans, but are the suped-up version. The Ferrari of pans, if you will. These guys have DETACHABLE HANDLES. Just clip on or off as required. Whether you’re sautéing, simmering, or browning, this set has everything you need.
If you spend time in the kitchen on the reg, you’ll be pretty impressed by how incredibly versatile the Ingenio cookware is – they even have plastic lids to act like containers to keep leftovers in the fridge. Uh-huh. There’s a million other reasons why I love them, but here’s the best bits you need to know:
- Use as cookware, bakeware, kitchenware, serving ware and storage ware
- Dishwasher safe
- Freezer Safe
- Oven safe to 260 degrees Celsius (180 with lid fitted)
- Leftovers can be refrigerated in-pan, with air-tight lids!
- Suitable for all heat sources
- Pre-heat indicator to let you know when your pans are hot hot hot. (hello crispy skinned salmon!)
- handles attach + detach with one click! (10-year guarantee)
- Easily stacked – super space-saving
- The detachable handles will each hold up to 10kg
WIN YOUR OWN TEFAL INGENIO COOKWARE SET!!!
Now I’ve sold you on the best invention for apartment dwellers…kinda ever, you need a set right?!
I got you, Fittie.
Tefal wants to help you clear out your kitchen clutter by giving away a 10 piece Ingenio Performance Set to 5 lucky winners!
For your chance to win, all you have to do is:
Snap a picture of your messy cupboards or drawers, and comment on one of the competition posts on either Instagram: @Tefal.Australia OR Facebook: @TefalAustralia, using the hashtags #Contest and #IngenioSpaceSaver. Click the links to take you straight there.
There are FIVE 10 piece TEFAL Ingenio Performance Cookware sets are up for grabs, which include:
- 16 cm coated saucepan
- 20cm coated saucepan
- 22cm coated frypan
- 26cm coated frypan
- 24cm saute pan
- 16/20/24cm plastic lids
- 24cm anti-splatter lid
- 1 handle
The competition will end on 10th November at 11:59pm – to view the full T&C’s, you can click here.
The Ingenio cookware range (made in France) is now available now at major retailers including:
Myer, The Good Guys, KitchenWarehouse and Peters of Kensington
Editors note: This post is sponsored by TEFAL. We only ever recommend products and services that we have tried, tested and have genuinely fallen in love with. All opinions are ours, baby. Thank you for supporting the businesses that make The Fit Foodie Blog possible.
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018
- Nourish and Thrive in 2018 with a Sugar Free Devotee Bundle! - January 1, 2018
- 9 Things you probably didn’t know about me. - December 23, 2017
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017