For the last four years Pedestrian.TV have been hosting the Australian Blogster Awards which cover a range of subject matter including music, food, fashion, photography and more. This year The-Fit-Foodie.com has been honoured to be included in the food finalists.
I’ve been slowly building and refining TFF over the last year, trying to find a balance between accessible, nutritious food, and recipes that can support your active lifestyle with plenty of protein, good fats and low GI carbs. Hopefully you think I’m doing a good job of it too and you can hit the link to cast a vote (in the form of a Facebook Like) in my favour.
You can also read a bit about how The Fit Foodie started, how to deal with the ‘haters’, and which Instagram accounts inspire me.
Thanks in advance for all your support.
- Inside the grocery basket of a health food blogger - March 22, 2017
- How sleep deprivation is affecting your life + how to fix it - March 21, 2017
- What the Health Star Rating really means for grocery shoppers - March 6, 2017
- Five Healthy Snacks to Satisfy Sweet Cravings - February 22, 2017
- What to Eat for Energy + Recovery - February 15, 2017