For the last four years Pedestrian.TV have been hosting the Australian Blogster Awards which cover a range of subject matter including music, food, fashion, photography and more. This year The-Fit-Foodie.com has been honoured to be included in the food finalists.
I’ve been slowly building and refining TFF over the last year, trying to find a balance between accessible, nutritious food, and recipes that can support your active lifestyle with plenty of protein, good fats and low GI carbs. Hopefully you think I’m doing a good job of it too and you can hit the link to cast a vote (in the form of a Facebook Like) in my favour.
You can also read a bit about how The Fit Foodie started, how to deal with the ‘haters’, and which Instagram accounts inspire me.
Thanks in advance for all your support.
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017