It’s time to ditch the old-school sweatband. You need something that takes you from street to sweat girl! I catch up with celeb stylist Anthony Nader to get the low-down on perfect hair for your next sweat sesh:
‘It’s always a rush to get to the office straight after your gym workout and with your hair looking mighty fine as well. It’s a balance of getting fit and taking that cardio class and at the same time, your hair looking so damn fine when you’re done right! Here’s his fool proof way of cheating the crowd to being “on trend” with your hair the next time your sweating in the class.’
THE INSTANT FACE LIFT
- Spray your tresses with a Leave In Conditioner all over on 80% dry hair.
- Rake your hair high up onto your crown (doubles up as a instant face lift!) and secure with a snag free elastic.
- Comb out any knots you may have in the tail so its smooth.
- Give yourself a plait and wrap the tail around the base and pop in a few pins to keep in place.
If that isn’t sexy gym hair, I don’t know what is. Braids at the ready…
Anthony Nader is a highly acclaimed, award-winning Hair Stylist whose work continues to turn heads and grace the covers of leading fashion magazines from around the world. He moves between Sydney and New York where he works on editorial and advertising campaigns, frequently returning to Sydney to tend to his loyal client base at Raw Salon, Surry Hills.
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017