Women of Sydney, you’re in for an awesome treat this Spring.
Get your blood pumping, detox your mind and body, learn about health issues, holistic therapy and massage, explore how to nourish your body and soul with new information and experiences, pick up essential beauty tips and take the first steps towards achieving your health and fitness goals – all under one roof!
‘VITALITY’ is an awesome new event dedicated to the overall well-being of Australian women. The event encourages a totally holistic approach to your busy lifestyle: encompassing beauty, health and fitness.
The weekend boasts multiple special features, seminars and opportunities to interact with the experts.
Cool, so what can I expect?
- seek advice on how to refresh your fitness routine
- identify health issues
- healthy cooking demonstrations
(including one from THE FIT FOODIE!)
- pick up awesome beauty and hair tips
- be the first to hear about the latest fitness trends
- learn how to achieve your health and fitness goals
- explore engagement of your mind and body
The Health & Nutrition Bar – explore clean eating with live cooking demonstrations by Australia’s top dieticians, nutritionists and chefs. Pick up some delicious recipe ideas and sample their delights at interactive tasting sessions.
Dermalogica Treatment Zone – featuring expert skin therapists offering advice on unique treatments including face mapping skin analysis, eye rescue, flash exfoliation and skin clearing.
GHD Style Bar – get a personalised styling sessions as well as expert tips and advice and don’t miss the specialised nail techniques at the Nail Bar.
Canon Main Stage – a hub of activity with workshops, interactive and entertaining demonstrations, classes and more.
Royal Hall of Industries + Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
Friday October 10 12pm-7pm
Saturday October 11 10am-6pm
Sunday October 12 10am-5pm
|Emerald Single Day Pass||$20|
|Ruby VIP Pass||$50|
|Diamond VIP Pamper Pass||$99|
…and just because you’re awesome, Vitality are offering The Fit Foodie readers
so you can come and watch my demonstration with a friend!
Go on….make their day with a free ticket – I won’t tell if you don’t.
1. To claim follow this link
2. Fill out your details, then click ‘Book an Additional Ticket’
3. Fill out your girlfriend’s details
4. Add in the promo code ‘FITFOODIE’ at the bottom of the page.
5. You’re all set!
For further information on Vitality visit http://www.vitalityshow.com.au/
I WANT MORE
Sign up to receive inspiring health and wellness tips!
- What’s Yoga Teacher Training Really Like? - February 4, 2018
- 8 Proven Reasons You’ll Be Successful - January 29, 2018
- How to save $$$ on Health Food and Gym Gear! - January 22, 2018
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018