Exciting news Sydneysiders! The ‘Biggest Yoga Class’ event is back on Sunday 16th November! Enjoy an amazing outdoor yoga class with some of Sydney’s best Yoga instructors and yogis. Grab a friend and experience a morning of outdoor fun like no other.
Everyone participating will receive a $75 goody bag packed with heaps of goodies on the day.
Be part of Australia’s Biggest Yoga Class!
Come together with like-minded individuals and be a part of Australia’s ‘Biggest Yoga Class’. Be part of the combined energy of up to 500 yogis practising together and reap the mental and physically rewards of this 1 hour outdoor class.
- Practise yoga one of Sydney’s most beautifully discreet locations looking at the harbour and city skyline
- Yoga helps to relieve stress and expel negative energy
- One-hour class is held a couple of times a year so come and join in the energy and fun
- Goody bag for all attendees worth $75 featuring products from The Iconic, Uber, Hello Fresh, WhiteGlo, H2coco, Nexba and more
Rushcutters Bay Park, Sydney.
Sunday 16th November, 9am.
- What’s Yoga Teacher Training Really Like? - February 4, 2018
- 8 Proven Reasons You’ll Be Successful - January 29, 2018
- How to save $$$ on Health Food and Gym Gear! - January 22, 2018
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018