I know ladies don’t sweat, we ‘glow’, right?! But when you’re attacking cardio like a machine, you really can’t avoid it. Theres nothing better than scrubbing down with something that smells like tropical fruit afterwards. I’ve got just the ticket – for under $5. *bargain*
Original Source Skin Quench is a new all in one moisturising shower range packed with beads that burst on your skin, releasing nourishing oils – an absolute steal at just RRP $4.95. Pick from Watermelon + Jojoba Oil, Pineapple + Coconut Oil (my fave!), or Blackcurrant and Moringa Oil. I normally spritz on dry body oil after a shower in winter, but these guys do it all in one. Who doesn’t need to save time in a morning?! That’s right… no one.
There’s also two new daily scrubs, if you’re suffering from dry, flaky winter skin. Banish it with a choice of heavenly scented their Tea Tree or Blood Orange fragrances (RRP $4.95).
- 100% Natural Oils
- Smells like heaven
If you’ve ever used the mint shower gel from their original range (a must-do experience!), you’ll know just how tingly and sparkly this stuff makes you feel, and now they’ve topped it.
Original Source is available at Woolworths, Coles, Big W and Chemist Warehouse.
Get yours RIGHT HERE fruity babes, and feel fabulous post-workout.
This post was brought to you by Original Source.
- What’s Yoga Teacher Training Really Like? - February 4, 2018
- 8 Proven Reasons You’ll Be Successful - January 29, 2018
- How to save $$$ on Health Food and Gym Gear! - January 22, 2018
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018