I know ladies don’t sweat, we ‘glow’, right?! But when you’re attacking cardio like a machine, you really can’t avoid it. Theres nothing better than scrubbing down with something that smells like tropical fruit afterwards. I’ve got just the ticket – for under $5. *bargain*
Original Source Skin Quench is a new all in one moisturising shower range packed with beads that burst on your skin, releasing nourishing oils – an absolute steal at just RRP $4.95. Pick from Watermelon + Jojoba Oil, Pineapple + Coconut Oil (my fave!), or Blackcurrant and Moringa Oil. I normally spritz on dry body oil after a shower in winter, but these guys do it all in one. Who doesn’t need to save time in a morning?! That’s right… no one.
There’s also two new daily scrubs, if you’re suffering from dry, flaky winter skin. Banish it with a choice of heavenly scented their Tea Tree or Blood Orange fragrances (RRP $4.95).
- 100% Natural Oils
- Smells like heaven
If you’ve ever used the mint shower gel from their original range (a must-do experience!), you’ll know just how tingly and sparkly this stuff makes you feel, and now they’ve topped it.
Original Source is available at Woolworths, Coles, Big W and Chemist Warehouse.
Get yours RIGHT HERE fruity babes, and feel fabulous post-workout.
This post was brought to you by Original Source.
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017