I’m always having a little moan about the poor options of food available on planes – in fact on my last trip to Melbourne I mentioned it numerous times over Instagram #sorrynotsorry. It seems insane to me that in an age of obesity and rising interest in health food + nutrition, airlines can’t seem to get their act together an offer anything more than a can of Coke and a tub of Pringles.
Maybe all my whinging has finally been heard?! Jet Star have teamed up with Sumo Salad to offer 3 salads to order in-flight when hunger hits *hurrah!!!*.
Beginning with three choices – Chicken Basil Penne, Lentil & Tabouli, Pumpkin & Couscous – SumoSalads will be available for pre-purchase on selected Jetstar flights. This service is a first for Australia!
I’m doing a little happy dance right now. Travelling hungry no more.
- 5 reasons why you’re not reaching your health goals - July 17, 2017
- Why the quality of calories actually matter - July 12, 2017
- My secret to sensitive-free teeth - June 9, 2017
- 3 wallet-friendly ways to detox after a blow-out - May 15, 2017
- Taline Gabriel shares her Instagram Secrets! - April 3, 2017