I’m always having a little moan about the poor options of food available on planes – in fact on my last trip to Melbourne I mentioned it numerous times over Instagram #sorrynotsorry. It seems insane to me that in an age of obesity and rising interest in health food + nutrition, airlines can’t seem to get their act together an offer anything more than a can of Coke and a tub of Pringles.
Maybe all my whinging has finally been heard?! Jet Star have teamed up with Sumo Salad to offer 3 salads to order in-flight when hunger hits *hurrah!!!*.
Beginning with three choices – Chicken Basil Penne, Lentil & Tabouli, Pumpkin & Couscous – SumoSalads will be available for pre-purchase on selected Jetstar flights. This service is a first for Australia!
I’m doing a little happy dance right now. Travelling hungry no more.
- 3 wallet-friendly ways to detox after a blow-out - May 15, 2017
- Taline Gabriel shares her Instagram Secrets! - April 3, 2017
- What a balanced diet really looks like - March 30, 2017
- Inside the grocery basket of a health food blogger - March 22, 2017
- How sleep deprivation is affecting your life + how to fix it - March 21, 2017