I’m always having a little moan about the poor options of food available on planes – in fact on my last trip to Melbourne I mentioned it numerous times over Instagram #sorrynotsorry. It seems insane to me that in an age of obesity and rising interest in health food + nutrition, airlines can’t seem to get their act together an offer anything more than a can of Coke and a tub of Pringles.
Maybe all my whinging has finally been heard?! Jet Star have teamed up with Sumo Salad to offer 3 salads to order in-flight when hunger hits *hurrah!!!*.
Beginning with three choices – Chicken Basil Penne, Lentil & Tabouli, Pumpkin & Couscous – SumoSalads will be available for pre-purchase on selected Jetstar flights. This service is a first for Australia!
I’m doing a little happy dance right now. Travelling hungry no more.
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018
- Nourish and Thrive in 2018 with a Sugar Free Devotee Bundle! - January 1, 2018
- 9 Things you probably didn’t know about me. - December 23, 2017
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017