I’m always having a little moan about the poor options of food available on planes – in fact on my last trip to Melbourne I mentioned it numerous times over Instagram #sorrynotsorry. It seems insane to me that in an age of obesity and rising interest in health food + nutrition, airlines can’t seem to get their act together an offer anything more than a can of Coke and a tub of Pringles.
Maybe all my whinging has finally been heard?! Jet Star have teamed up with Sumo Salad to offer 3 salads to order in-flight when hunger hits *hurrah!!!*.
Beginning with three choices – Chicken Basil Penne, Lentil & Tabouli, Pumpkin & Couscous – SumoSalads will be available for pre-purchase on selected Jetstar flights. This service is a first for Australia!
I’m doing a little happy dance right now. Travelling hungry no more.
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017
- Is sitting REALLY the new smoking? - September 4, 2017