Want a nourishing breakfast in under 5 minutes? This one takes the same time as pouring milk on top of your coco pops, and is around 1 million times better for you*. Add to a blender, and turn ‘ON’…you can do that right?! Have this when you’re feeling under the weather to replenish vitamins and minerals, or just gobble because it will make you feel awesome, and tastes kinda like banana milkshake.
*maths is not my strong point
- 1 tsp greens powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup macadamia milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- optional: scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1 tsp maca powder
- Blend together the milk, frozen banana, spinach and greens powder, along with optional protein and maca (if using), until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with granola, banana and cinnamon.