To get beautiful skin (I’m looking at you, Scarlett Johansson*), healthy fats should be an essential part of your diet. Your nutrition is paramount in achieving supple, hydrated, wrinkle-free skin. The recipe? Essential fatty acids, which irritatingly your body can’t make on its own. This dish is sure to boost your natural glow – chocked full of EFA’s with avocado, mackerel and caviar.
*Disclaimer: this meal does not guarantee an overnight transformation to Scarlett.
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 2 x 125g tins mackerel fillets in spring water
- 1 tablespoon caviar (optional)
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp himalayan sea salt
- Divide salad between two plates.
- Cut the avo in half and remove the stone, then scoop out the flesh with a dessert spoon.
- Top salad leaves with avocado halves, then top with caviar.
- Drain tinned mackerel and flake over each dish.
- Finish by squeezing over fresh lemon juice and a sprinkle of seal salt flakes.