This low-fat dressing is one of my favourites – a delicious balance between salty, sweet and sour. Enjoy on days where your good fat intake is already covered (think avocados, nuts, seeds and coconut oil). It’s really important to use good fats to keep you satiated and stop you reaching for more food for later on.
- 2 heaped tbsp peanut flour*
- 1 tbsp tamari (gluten free) or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water, as needed
- ½ tsp stevia (I use Natvia) or raw honey (optional)
- In a jug or bowl, add all ingredients apart from water
- Add water a little at a time until your desired consistency is reached. Enjoy!
*Peanut flour can be substituted with peanut butter – just omit a little water.
Enjoy over stir-fried veggies, over chicken or on salads.