Acai berries are said to be amazing for your ticker, improve weight loss, promote pretty skin, boost digestion and more. Pretty special for a tiny berry! Acai is not only hailed as a superfood for it’s antioxidant benefits, but it also makes one amazing smoothie bowl for morning when you need something quick and nourishing. Throw it all in a blender, whizz, top, done. It doesn’t get much simpler (or tastier!) than that.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- ½ banana
- ½ cup frozen zucchini slices (optional)
- 1 packet frozen unsweeeted acai, or 1 tablespoon of acai powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- toasted coconut flakes
- matcha greenola bar (crumbled) or granola of choice
- banana slices
- cacao nibs
- bee pollen (not vegan)
- edible flowers
- Add the berries, banana, acai, zucchini (if using), and cinnamon to a blender and process until thick and smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favourite fruits and crunchy bits!
- Enjoy immediately.
Top Tip: If you need a bit of protein in your life, add a scoop of vanilla pea protein powder to your blender before blitzing.