Calling all healthy chocolate lovers! Cult raw treats brand Pana Chocolate have opened their doors this morning on their new Raw Dessert Cafe for the first time in Sydney, after enjoying roaring success with a similar store in Melbourne. It’s packed full of their signature raw goods (vegan, dairy and gluten free) along with some delicious take-homes such a raw granola, their own hot chocolate blend, and much more. Set in a beautiful industrial open-plan building in Alexandria, Pana shares its space with wholefoods cafe Bread and Circus.
I was invited to the media launch yesterday, and had the opportunity to sample first-hand some of the amazing things that will be available in store. Warning, these photos will make you drool.
“Pana Chocolate’s Sydney fans have been asking for their very own shop for a long while, and this space in Alexandria has the right energy,” said Pana Barbounis, founder of Pana Chocolate. “Our top chefs have come up with new items for the menu and we’re very excited to share the Pana Chocolate goodness with New South Wales. We’re so happy with the look and feel of the space, and can’t wait to serve Sydney”.
Sydneysiders can now indulge in a delicious fanciful treat without guilt. Hooray! With a cute outdoor courtyard leading off the back of the cafe, I have a feeling this might be my new favourite hang spot, with a signature ‘Vespa Wheel’ in hand.
Pana Chocolate Sydney
- What’s Yoga Teacher Training Really Like? - February 4, 2018
- 8 Proven Reasons You’ll Be Successful - January 29, 2018
- How to save $$$ on Health Food and Gym Gear! - January 22, 2018
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018