May…you’ve had your ups and downs. From being featured in the Daily Mail, to fighting with sweet potatoes in a food-shoot for Cosmo, to spending a weekend eating my way around the streets of Adelaide, it’s been hectic. But jeez, I have loved every damn minute. I’ve also fallen for these lovely things along the way…
My new kitchen gadget for silky smooth protein shakes.
This bad-boy for winter soups.
Letting someone know just how fabulous they are. It doesn’t cost a damn thing.
This amazing new wholefoods store in Potts Point. Did someone say kombucha on tap?!
These green things. Literally a breath of fresh air.
Wellness entrepreneurs: this one is for you.
Walking meetings. Trust me, they’ll change your life.
These markets for the best local produce around.
What inspired you this month?
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017