May…you’ve had your ups and downs. From being featured in the Daily Mail, to fighting with sweet potatoes in a food-shoot for Cosmo, to spending a weekend eating my way around the streets of Adelaide, it’s been hectic. But jeez, I have loved every damn minute. I’ve also fallen for these lovely things along the way…
My new kitchen gadget for silky smooth protein shakes.
This bad-boy for winter soups.
Letting someone know just how fabulous they are. It doesn’t cost a damn thing.
This amazing new wholefoods store in Potts Point. Did someone say kombucha on tap?!
These green things. Literally a breath of fresh air.
Wellness entrepreneurs: this one is for you.
Walking meetings. Trust me, they’ll change your life.
These markets for the best local produce around.
What inspired you this month?
- My secret to sensitive-free teeth - June 9, 2017
- 3 wallet-friendly ways to detox after a blow-out - May 15, 2017
- Taline Gabriel shares her Instagram Secrets! - April 3, 2017
- What a balanced diet really looks like - March 30, 2017
- Inside the grocery basket of a health food blogger - March 22, 2017