May…you’ve had your ups and downs. From being featured in the Daily Mail, to fighting with sweet potatoes in a food-shoot for Cosmo, to spending a weekend eating my way around the streets of Adelaide, it’s been hectic. But jeez, I have loved every damn minute. I’ve also fallen for these lovely things along the way…
My new kitchen gadget for silky smooth protein shakes.
This bad-boy for winter soups.
Letting someone know just how fabulous they are. It doesn’t cost a damn thing.
This amazing new wholefoods store in Potts Point. Did someone say kombucha on tap?!
These green things. Literally a breath of fresh air.
Wellness entrepreneurs: this one is for you.
Walking meetings. Trust me, they’ll change your life.
These markets for the best local produce around.
What inspired you this month?
- What’s Yoga Teacher Training Really Like? - February 4, 2018
- 8 Proven Reasons You’ll Be Successful - January 29, 2018
- How to save $$$ on Health Food and Gym Gear! - January 22, 2018
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018