It’s been a month of book launches (sadly, not my own!), cooking classes, taste testings and more. As February draws to a close, it’s time to shine the spotlight on some of my favourite things I found this month:
March into Merivale – it’s almost here! Free yoga classes and a Detox menu make this celebration Fit Foodie approved.
This recipe blog for some of the best health food porn around.
Injuries or DOMs? Get these awesome compression tights to help blood flow and recovery.
Making someone smile ‘just because’ with these.
This juicy Pinterest board.
Truffle salt. It makes everything taste beautiful.
This new cookbook from good friend and all-round awesome person, Lola B.
This TV Show – yes, my favourite Good Chef is back. Happy days.
Mushrooms, in all their delicious varieties. Check out this recipe for mushy inspiration!
This awesome blog post about negative self-talk. We all do it, it’s time to stop.
My new favourite green tea blend from T2. Afternoon bliss.
Did you find something amazing this month? Share your favourite finds in comments below and share the love!
- What’s Yoga Teacher Training Really Like? - February 4, 2018
- 8 Proven Reasons You’ll Be Successful - January 29, 2018
- How to save $$$ on Health Food and Gym Gear! - January 22, 2018
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018