Let me introduce you to Mandy Banh.
At the risk of sounding a little hippie, she is without doubt one of the most beautiful souls I have come across on my healthy living journey. Intelligent, kind, spirited and passionate, this woman is destined for great things.
We first connected on Instagram almost a year ago, sharing a love of fitness-inspired recipes. Since then her growing following has given her the incentive to give up her role as a Pharmacist, joining a new wave of healthpreneurs. The Change Room Foods will soon be a physical store, providing a space where positive change is possible in the form of healthy eating and healthy living.
Working tirelessly to educate others to lead healthier and happier lives, Mandy tells us a little more about what the future holds for the Change Room Foods…
- Breakfast: Flax meal porridge topped with fresh fruit, nuts & seeds.
- Snack: Homemade ‘clean’ treat (such as one of our protein bars).
- Lunch: Salad of cooked quinoa or buckwheat with fresh fruit & veg.
- Snack: Cup of tea and perhaps another homemade ‘clean’ treat (such as one of our protein balls).
- Dinner: Stir-fry with cooked brown rice.
- Coconut oil
In food; on acne, burns and insect bites; for oil pulling; as a make- up remover; as a moisturiser…
- A good pair of runners
Even when I don’t feel like working out, that all changes as soon as I lace up my sneakers)
- The AFL
I am obsessed with football. It’s the one thing that takes my mind off the daily grind
And just because we’re nosey…your go-to workout:
I can’t wait to visit the Melbourne flagship very soon for healthy treats galore. Be sure to visit, get nourished and give her a huge squeeze from me.
To find out more about Mandy and the Change Room Foods, get social with her below:
- What’s Yoga Teacher Training Really Like? - February 4, 2018
- 8 Proven Reasons You’ll Be Successful - January 29, 2018
- How to save $$$ on Health Food and Gym Gear! - January 22, 2018
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018