Let me introduce you to Mandy Banh.
At the risk of sounding a little hippie, she is without doubt one of the most beautiful souls I have come across on my healthy living journey. Intelligent, kind, spirited and passionate, this woman is destined for great things.
We first connected on Instagram almost a year ago, sharing a love of fitness-inspired recipes. Since then her growing following has given her the incentive to give up her role as a Pharmacist, joining a new wave of healthpreneurs. The Change Room Foods will soon be a physical store, providing a space where positive change is possible in the form of healthy eating and healthy living.
Working tirelessly to educate others to lead healthier and happier lives, Mandy tells us a little more about what the future holds for the Change Room Foods…
- Breakfast: Flax meal porridge topped with fresh fruit, nuts & seeds.
- Snack: Homemade ‘clean’ treat (such as one of our protein bars).
- Lunch: Salad of cooked quinoa or buckwheat with fresh fruit & veg.
- Snack: Cup of tea and perhaps another homemade ‘clean’ treat (such as one of our protein balls).
- Dinner: Stir-fry with cooked brown rice.
- Coconut oil
In food; on acne, burns and insect bites; for oil pulling; as a make- up remover; as a moisturiser…
- A good pair of runners
Even when I don’t feel like working out, that all changes as soon as I lace up my sneakers)
- The AFL
I am obsessed with football. It’s the one thing that takes my mind off the daily grind
And just because we’re nosey…your go-to workout:
I can’t wait to visit the Melbourne flagship very soon for healthy treats galore. Be sure to visit, get nourished and give her a huge squeeze from me.
To find out more about Mandy and the Change Room Foods, get social with her below:
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017