So I’m now four weeks into my 10 week training challenge with Fitness First. Time is flying by! I should be at least 40% of the way toward my end goals, but am failing a little on the push-up front. Regardless, it’s all about small improvements.
Here’s what I’ve been up to the last two weeks in terms of training. I have been hampered a little bit by a trip to Singapore and Bali, but I managed to squeeze in a few workouts at least!
Training for weeks three and four looked like this:
Sooo Fitness First is kinda special – they have international gyms that you can use as part of your Platinum Membership. That meant that when I was in Singapore, I was able to head to my nearest gym (one of five in the hotel vicinity) to take a yoga class! Epic! Perfect for if you travel a lot and want to keep on top of your training program, or if like me, you just want to enjoy a great class while on holiday.
My personal trainer at Fitness First (the lovely James) was pleased to see me back training this morning after my short break, and he pushed me hard. The joy of having a personal trainer is that they push you further than you would yourself. I left the workout with my face a nice shade of purple after 30 minutes of boxing with my gorgeous friend Sarah, and then a wonderful 10 minutes squatting and pushing a sled. I’m definitely pushed to my limits, but in a friendly, motivating and inviting space. I’m actually already looking forward to the next one.
Questions about my training? Feel free to ask away in the comments below.
- How this incredible Fitness Entrepreneur, Human Rights Activist and Mum of 3 juggles it all successfully. - January 5, 2018
- How to turn your side hustle into a booming business - January 2, 2018
- Nourish and Thrive in 2018 with a Sugar Free Devotee Bundle! - January 1, 2018
- 9 Things you probably didn’t know about me. - December 23, 2017
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017