In light of wanting to share a little more of myself on The Fit Foodie (read my blog promise here), this is my very first monthly installation of My Favourite Things. A collection of shiny, pretty, tasty bits and pieces that have caught my eye in the last month.
1. This sweat-to-street onesie.
2. This Pinterest Board for beautiful dessert inspiration
3. This creative web app to create awesome infographics in a flash.
4. This delicious restaurant.
5. My new yoga studio for sweating it out.
6. This stylish prop store.
7. This blog.
8. Blackberries, blueberries and raspberries: in season and in abundance!
(^buy them all and try this)
9. These sneakers.
10. These free print-at-home gift tags.
Here’s to a year of celebrating all that is wonderful.
Share things that have inspired you in the comments below + spread your sparkle.
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017