Stumped on what to get Dad this year? These cool finds will really wow him.
Clockwise: Herbies Thrilling Grilling Kit $35.00 | Russell Athletic Speed Skip Rope $9.99 | Molton Brown Sport Body Hydrator $32 | 2 Xist Crew Neck Sweater $49.95 | Netflix Gift Card from $20 | Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh Hair & Body Wash 300ml $28 | Fit Mixes Chocolate + Chia Protein Ball Mix $14.50 | Kikki K Dad’s Memory Book $29.95
Jabra Sport Coach RRP $199 | Parkin & Lewis Personalised iPad Cover $115 | 2XU Mens Compression Jacket $155 | Salt and Pepper Knife block $149.95 | KitchenAid Artisan Slow Cooker $229 | Back to the Roots Water Garden Fishtank $119
SpaQ Fathers Day Weekend Warrior Pamper Package from 315 | Vitamix S30 Personal Blender $845 | Go Pro Camera Hero+LCD Screen $439 | Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine AU$649 | Tod’s Leather Loafer Sneakers $645 | Thomas Sabo Chronograph Watch $659
Most of all, the best thing you can give him is a whole LOTTA love. And a homemade card.
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017