Boost Juice announced the release of their new ‘Black Label‘ range with 4 new and exciting flavours that are healthier additions to their extensive menu. I was honoured to be selected as the health influencer to be the face of ‘Pure Eden’ – their deliciously green smoothie packed with fresh fruits and veggies.
For years there has been misleading info about eating less to lose weight, but there has been a shift in this information in the last few years, and diets that have encouraged an abundance of food from nutritious sources have been highly successful in promoting better health (YES!!!). No more starvation, just a balanced diet primarily from whole, natural foods. So when it comes to making good choices on-the-go, it’s awesome to see big companies offering better choices.
There’s a choice of Protein Supreme (great post-workout), Pure Eden (my fave greens choice), Red Royale (packed with antioxidants) or Mango Mirage (super fruity).
The new black range has been designed and developed to offer highly nutritious smoothies that contain premium ingredients. They offer up some awesome health benefits, such as:
- Mango Mirage and Protein Supreme contain protein which assists with muscle growth & repair
- The Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Echinacea in the immunity booster of the Mango Mirage supports a healthy immune system.
- Red Royale contains a variety of berries and pomegranate which are rich in antioxidants to reduce free radical damage to cells
“We describe these smoothies as ‘an abundance of nutrition’ as they have more ingredients than any other smoothies we have ever created. And all of the ingredients have been selected to contribute to the health benefit and delicious taste.” – Boost Juice
All great so far, but what’s really in a cup of Pure Eden? It’s really kinda simple:
- coconut water
- green grapes
It also includes an All-Greens Booster (for super-foodies!) which contains:
- Wheatgrass Powder
- Alfalfa Powder
- Barley Grass Powder
- Spinach Powder
- Spirulina Powder
- Broccoli Powder
All the smoothies are an excellent way to increase your vitamin + mineral intake. They’re also a great source of fibre because the fruits and veggies are blended, not juiced – helping you stay fuller for longer. The good news is, the greens drink doesn’t taste like grass. It’s surprisingly refreshing and juicy – perfect for those who aren’t ready to go cold-turkey with wheatgrass shots!! Even I can’t handle those.
To find out more about the awesome new range, including detailed ingredients and nutrition panels, head here:
Want to get your hands on some awesome prizes? As part of the launch, Boost have teamed up with some cool prize partners (think Sony, New Balance and more) to bring you fantastic gift packs that are now up for grabs! Enter right here.
Remember Fitties, don’t count calories, count nutrients.
- Taline Gabriel shares her Instagram Secrets! - April 3, 2017
- What a balanced diet really looks like - March 30, 2017
- Inside the grocery basket of a health food blogger - March 22, 2017
- How sleep deprivation is affecting your life + how to fix it - March 21, 2017
- What the Health Star Rating really means for grocery shoppers - March 6, 2017