Anybody else want to eat themselves into a chocolate coma at Easter? It’s everywhere you look, shaped into pretty bunnies, wrapped in gold foil and so very seductive. But before you dive into that creme egg, check out these healthy alternative treats:
1. Gluten Free Hot Cross Buns with Lemon Cashew Cream
Loving this healthy take on the traditional buns from @theholisticingredient!
2. Easter Bunny Biscuits
Shameless plug, but I really do love these at Easter! These lemony treats are great for afternoon tea @thefitfoodieblog
3. Easy Easter Sugar Free Chocolates
Skip the traitional eggs and make your own at home with this awesome recipe from @themerrymakersisters
4. Healthy Vegan Creme Eggs
Can anyone go past these at Easter? Swap the liquid sugar from Cadbury’s for this delicious alternative. Thanks @alovelysideproject!
5. Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes
It’s not easter without Carrot Cake. Check out @chocolatecoveredkatie‘s version for a sugar-free treat.
Happy Easter Fitties!! Enjoy x
- 5 reasons why you’re not reaching your health goals - July 17, 2017
- Why the quality of calories actually matter - July 12, 2017
- My secret to sensitive-free teeth - June 9, 2017
- 3 wallet-friendly ways to detox after a blow-out - May 15, 2017
- Taline Gabriel shares her Instagram Secrets! - April 3, 2017