1. Use Natural Make Up
You might think that these guys offer nothing by the way of coverage, colour or wear compared to their non-natural counterparts, but some brands have set to change all of that. There’s now a lot of earth-friendly, animal-friendly, skin friendly makeup brands that are breaking the mould with top-performing makeup that can out-perform some of your old favourites. Think Inika, Ere Perez, and Luk Beautifood.
Top tip: Check out workshops for Detoxing Your Beauty Bag from natural make-up expert Depths of Beauty.
2. Exfoliate Regularly
Wonder how all the insta babes get their beautifully smooth, radiant skin? Time to get scrubbing. Removing old skin cells can reveal your naturally radiant skin. Shine baby shine!
I love this exfoliator from Jurlique
3. Eat whole foods
One of the most important things for glowing skin, whole foods make you shine from the inside out. Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals all contribute to fabulous skin, so make sure you’re eating plenty of fruits and veggies to get your daily intake.
4. Use skincare products that are made from nature
A lot of products are filled with chemicals and toxins that can easily be absorbed by our skin. As the biggest organ (weird huh?!) in our body, we have to take care of it properly. Look for products with recognisable ingredients. Want to know what to keep away from your shopping basket? Read more on toxic chemicals right here.
I love Simple As That for gentle, natural moisturisers, scrubs and toners. Seems my puppy does too.
- Inside the grocery basket of a health food blogger - March 22, 2017
- How sleep deprivation is affecting your life + how to fix it - March 21, 2017
- What the Health Star Rating really means for grocery shoppers - March 6, 2017
- Five Healthy Snacks to Satisfy Sweet Cravings - February 22, 2017
- What to Eat for Energy + Recovery - February 15, 2017