If sleeveless shirts and strappy dresses have you running for a shawl, it’s time to tone those arms and bare all babes. With summer in full swing, there’s no better time to get beautifully toned and defined arms! You don’t need to be suck in a gym lifting weights – Fitness Expert Greg Stark shows us how.
Here are my top 3 exercises to getting strong toned arms:
You can set this up as a circuit – do as many reps as you can in 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds before doing the next exercise, repeat each exercise 4 times.
1. Raised Hands Push Up
To make your push ups easier, start with your hands on a raised stable surface, such as a bench at waist height. Focus on leading with your chest not your head or stomach.
2. Plank Up Downs
Start in a high plank position, then slowly lower yourself one arm at a time down to your forearms. Then return to the starting position. This is a great one to increase abdominal strength and shoulders.
3. Plank Side Shuffles
Start in the plank position shuffle your feet and hands to the left 3 paces then return 3 paces to the right. Focus on keeping the hips level and your shoulders over your wrists.
- Do Online Fitness Programs Really Work? - July 5, 2016
- Push Through Your Winter Workouts with these Top Tips! - June 28, 2016
- How to build your own Running Program - May 24, 2016
- How to Keep Running When the Going Gets Tough - May 19, 2016
- 3 easy moves for lean, toned arms - February 2, 2016