There’s not many sounds as painful as your morning alarm. Before you hit that snooze button, take a look at these awesome apps that will have you jumping out of bed:
App 1: Sleep Cycle
(iOS $1.29 and Android $1.69)
Alarms can be super shocking if you’re in a deep sleep – a total rude awakening. Being woken up from slumber in the wrong part of your cycle can make you feel rubbish for the rest of the day, which is where this app steps in. It only wakes you up when you’re in the lighter stages of sleep so you can feel refreshed all day. Yes!!
App 2: Freaky Alarm
I hate maths, so this is actually kind of great. The only way to snooze this alarm is complete to a load of math games. Hope you listened in class!!
App 3: I Can’t Wake Up!
(Free on iOS and Andriod)
You’re eyes might be open, but are you actually with it?! This wake-up call makes you do eight different tasks before it turns off to make sure you’re awake and raring for the day!! Kinda mean, kinda fun.
- Taline Gabriel shares her Instagram Secrets! - April 3, 2017
- What a balanced diet really looks like - March 30, 2017
- Inside the grocery basket of a health food blogger - March 22, 2017
- How sleep deprivation is affecting your life + how to fix it - March 21, 2017
- What the Health Star Rating really means for grocery shoppers - March 6, 2017